BOYS LIKE GIRLS italia

Martin Johnson Quotes

« Older   Newer »
fràà.
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 20:02

CITAZIONE
every single one of you is better than one.

CITAZIONE
we've been just trying to inspire everybody who wants to start and follow a dream. Follow it and have that dream. Get out and get involved. Just try, cause any dream can become possible. Go for it, don’t be scared.

CITAZIONE
i'm just living it day by day trying to make sense of it. trying to make sense of myself.

CITAZIONE
love’s the real thing. It’s not necessarily about love but everything that is associated with love, the things that you remembered necessarily aren’t necessarily about the person. It’s like… the things that are happening around you at that moment.

CITAZIONE
carry music around in their pocket, like a small treasure. They like it because no one else does.

CITAZIONE
music, to me, when so many people are tuned in and listening, is like real love between a boy and a girl.

CITAZIONE
music is never gonna die, it’ll never die, it keeps people alive, it keeps people same, it keeps people happy so whatever we gotta do to bring that we’re gonna do it.

fràà.
view post Posted on 28/1/2011, 17:19

CITAZIONE
Making music has always been my dream. Well, that, and being a pirate.

fràà.
view post Posted on 5/2/2011, 10:46

CITAZIONE
I like to listen to music that makes me feel a certain way—either it reminds me of something important that happened or a certain time in my life.

fràà.
view post Posted on 10/2/2011, 15:57

CITAZIONE
I was one of these daredevil kids who wasn’t scared of whole lot. I’d do stuff like eat ants and do crazy tricks on bikes and skateboards or anything.

CITAZIONE
The song Thunder is actually the first song we ever wrote together. Um it’s about summer love that is short lived but kind of you hold on to, whether you mean to or not.

fràà.
view post Posted on 10/2/2011, 16:37

CITAZIONE
I’m very straightforward, with everything I think. I’m not afraid to wear my heart on sleeve.

CITAZIONE
His mother died of cancer (pointing to Paul), my mother died of cancer. Singing about it makes them alive in your heart, and its a way of always thinking about them.

CITAZIONE
We love our fans, so being recognized in public is a compliment to us because the people we care about the most are those who love our music. None of us are ever to busy for a photo, autograph, or a quick conversation.

CITAZIONE
We write our own music and don’t try to be anyone but ourselves. We just get up there onstage and rock out and do our thing and make our own name for ourselves.

CITAZIONE
I need a tissue, does anyone has a tissue? I want a tissue to blow my nose before I can sing for you, bitches!

CITAZIONE
please pre-order our album ‘love drunk’ so that paul wont stay in hawaii forever and pursue his dreams of becoming a professional hula dancer

CITAZIONE
and i’m a horrible driver

CITAZIONE
Children don’t care at all what people think, there is so much beauty in that. Absolute freedom of the mind.

CITAZIONE
I wanted to be in a place where it was completely musically happy while staying true to our sound.

CITAZIONE
Where’s our bass player? Bryan? You know, the cute guy with the blonde hair

CITAZIONE
I think the most amazing thing about our fan base is that they are such good kids and such good people. I’ll see a couple groups of fans and then at the next show, they’ll be hanging out together. They make friends at our shows, through music and through passions. People who didn’t know each other met at Boys Like Girls shows, and they’re staying at hotels, driving in cars, and picking each other up on the way to come to shows. It’s really awesome that we had a part in that connection between people, because seeing people relate like that through music is really amazing.

CITAZIONE
I’m in love with music. I don’t think I’ll be able to live without music and that’s kind of how it has been. Ask me again when I’m 40 and it might be different, but right now, I wouldn’t be able to stop making music.

CITAZIONE
Music, to me, when so many people are tuned in and listening, is like real love between a boy and a girl. It’s the most frustrating, hard, emotional experience in the entire universe, but you’re doing it because it’s the thing you love the most.

CITAZIONE
Paul, John, Bryan, and I are all very close. We’ve always been best friends, but now we’re brothers. We’re inseparable. This band is unusually close—even on our days off, we still call each others and hang out. Obviously, we don’t get sick of one another. We know we can rely on each other forever.

CITAZIONE
If you fucking want something, go get it.

CITAZIONE
I’ve had probably 20-25 people off this record come up and say that I’ve saved their or their friends’ lives from writing the song “Go” off this current record. It’s about really digging yourself out of depression, moving on and finding a way.

CITAZIONE
The first record was written between when I was seventeen and twenty and you learn a lot when you’re on the road for three years. You go through relationships and life-changing experiences and you feel like, “Have I reached my dreams yet?” I don’t know. “Who am I behind the dude in Boys Like Girls?” “Who is the real Martin that’s not the Martin in Boys Like Girls?” There’s a lot of stuff I really wanted to talk about and a lot of stuff I really wanted to share on this record and get out there. I wanted to make relatable to people so they can apply it to their own lives and I had a lot of fun doing it.

CITAZIONE
The only reason I wanted to play guitar was to write. So as soon as I got a guitar, I was writing little songs, writing little lyrics and poems and stuff.

CITAZIONE
I don’t want the world and kids to turn into robots, you know? I don’t want everybody to hide behind their computers. I remember a day, and I say “I remember a day” like I’m an 80-year old man but it’s like crazy how fast the world changes.

CITAZIONE
The girl who inspired the song “Love Drunk,” was also the same girl I got love drunk over the last time.

CITAZIONE
Yeah, Keefe and DiGiovanni are distant cousins. They learned through family trees several months later that they were related and distant cousins. We were on tour when one of their family members called and told us.

CITAZIONE
Be honest, be honest with your Girl, that’s what You gotta do always

fràà.
view post Posted on 19/2/2011, 15:51

CITAZIONE
Love sucks sometimes.

CITAZIONE
The fans are so totally important to us but we didn’t care about the media, we didn’t care about reviews or record sales or anything.

5 replies since 20/1/2011, 20:02   1987 views